Sunday, March 11, 2012

Getting Settled

So we are out of the hotel now and in our new home. We have lived in apts for so long that it is so nice to have so much space, but we have no clue what to do with! LOL Slowly we are starting to hang things up on the walls, starting to make this house feel like a home:) Izaac has started going to the school he will be staying at and he LOVES it. He also rides the bus now! I have to say I was really scared for him at 1st but he seems to be doing great and really loves it:) Jase is loving the fact that his drive every morning is no longer 30mins but now just 10mins:) As for me I am enjoying my free time! We live in a very nice little town, we have met some really great people and we are very glad that this is where we will be for the next few years:)

No comments: